What is the All-on-4 Dental Implant System?
Dr. Alouf places four specially designed implants strategically in either the upper or lower arch. The implants support a fixed prosthesis (teeth). This treatment concept was born in the late ‘90s as a way to efficiently use implants in the jawbone, eliminate the need for bone grafting, and use a fixed prosthesis immediately. The procedure can restore a full arch of teeth in just one visit.
Advantages of All-on-4?
- No more taking dentures in and out.
- Extremely comfortable and natural looking.
- No need for messy adhesives and creams.
- No more costly relines.
- Homecare is easy with our "Take Home All-on-4 Care Kit."
- Surgical procedure is minimally invasive and everything is completed right in our office.
- Recovery time is brief!
- Patient's ability to chew and speak dramatically improve!
Am I a candidate?
Most patients who require full arch replacement teeth are candidates for the All-on-4 Dental Implant System. A consultation is the best way to determine whether All-on-4 is right for you.
Alouf Aesthetic Dentistry requires all candidates to be medically stable before entering into implant treatment. Patients who have experienced severe bone loss are not candidates for treatment.
Schedule your consultation today to learn more about All-on-4 and find out whether it’s right for you.