At Aa Dentistry, the team thinks Dr. Alouf is a great dentist. The question is why is he so great?
1. He spends time with each patient to ensure that all your dental needs are met. Dr. Alouf and his team allow you to ask questions before treatment begins. We do a thorough medical history and allow enough time for procedures.
2. He does great work and has the portfolio to show you. He will explain how to get from point a to point b and all the steps in between for a beautiful smile.
3. Dr. Alouf’s dental office is concerned with your comfort and safety. We wear masks, gloves, and our sterilization and infection control is top notch. He uses advanced dental equipment to ensure you the best care.
4. Dr. Alouf has hygienists who are specifically trained to provide prevention and maintenance for healthy teeth. He has well trained and compassionate dental assistants who have your well being as their primary goal.
5. Dr. Alouf offers treatment options and is proud of our treatment planning process. Your written treatment plan is a must for understanding and complete dental health.
6. Dr. Alouf refers to specialists when your long-term dental health is a concern, such as tricky root canals or advanced gum disease.
7. We use experienced, quality dental labs when crowns, veneers, dentures, and other sculpted work is being created.
8. Dr. Alouf has advanced training in multiple areas of dentistry and continues to learn more each year.
He is also a great friend and boss to his dental team, most of which has been with him for five or more years. If you want to find out for yourself how great Dr. Alouf is, just give us a call to schedule an appointment at 540.375.0095.